Tuesday, July 19, 2011

College

So originally this was just going to be a blog about all my crafty stuff but tonight I just feel like writing. I have some mixed up emotions right now. Life can be so crazy, especially when at college. Most of the time I am just having a blast (minus all of the studying) but it's those moments when you're all alone that you feel so alone (ironically). Sometimes you just feel like there's no one there for you. It makes me think about how amazing my family is. They are just incredibly supportive and I am so thankful for them in my life. They are the ones that are my best friends in my life, the ones that are always interested in what I'm doing no matter where I am at. They love me unconditionally and that is an amazing thing. I know that whenever I feel utterly alone I can always think about those people back home that are the ones that truly matter the very most. I love you guys!
Miss you guys so MUCH!
Love, Abby

2 comments:

  1. Abby if you need someone to talk to you know my number. I am glad you are enjoying college life though! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete