Monday, June 11, 2012

Missing You Today

I'm missing you today mom. I've been missing you more and more as the time goes by. It's so hard not having you here. I miss conversations with you and your amazing advice and knowledge about life. I just want you back. I wish you could help me deal with the problems that I face. However, I guess it helps me to be more independent. The more you're gone the more I realize how much I am like you. Sometimes I can literally feel you in me-my love for children and babies, my gravity towards special needs kids, my love of life, my desires to be healthy and my love of desserts :), my creativeness, my love of people, my desire to work in an orphanage. It amazes me how I want to do so many of the things that you did. Mom I miss you more than I can express. I miss your smile and your laugh, attitude, unconditional love, hugs and kisses, and just being able to talk to you. I wonder if you are doing alright. What are you doing mom? I love you so much. 
Love,
Abby









No comments:

Post a Comment